Monday, March 2, 2009

Bailey's 1st Snow Day, trying to feed herself,and cupcakes...











So..as we all know it SNOWED in Georgia! We had so much fun taking Bailey out into the snow. I was so proud that she kept her hat and gloves on the whole time we were outside. She ran around, tried to touch the snow, ate some, but most of all she just loved being outside. I posted some cute pics and videos of her playing. Bailey's grandmother (Caki) also came over to play--there is a really cute video of Bailey running to her. She also played in Caki's boots when we came in the house to warm up!

We are also trying to teach Bailey how to feed herself with a spoon..I have included a sequence of pictures of Bailey with her applesauce..she ended up turning the bowl upside down!

Bailey is learning so much at school..she has learned the motions to "The Itsy Bitsy Spider". I finally caught her in a picture with her hands above her head signifying "out came the sun"....it cracks me up tp see her making the motions...

No comments: