Well...I am jumping onto this blogging bandwagon a little late in the game. It seems like this is the best way to keep everyone up to date on Bailey, and how quickly she is growing and changing. She is almost 7 months old now, and she is absolutely amazing. Last week she started to sit up all by herself. It is so funny to watch her now with this new found freedom. She can reach her toys and play with them in a whole new way. She can look at the world face on rather then from her back. Bailey has also become a lot more vocal over the last few weeks. She really likes to "talk" to her toys, and has no reservations about letting the toys, and everyone around her know how she feels. She is such a happy baby--she is constantly smiling and finding new ways to amuse everyone around her. Right now she is about 261/2 inches long and about 16.5 pounds. We wont go back to the doctor for our next well visit until 9 months.
I have attached a few pictures of Bailey. She recently went on her first big trip. She and I flew to Chicago to visit family. She did great on the plane ride, and we had a great time. I'll write again soon.
3 comments:
Oh happy baby!
Bailey, you are such a joy! Let's do the hokey/pokey together through life!!!! I love you, Caki
Bailey is always precious...
Post a Comment