Friday, July 25, 2008

7 Months






Well, Bailey reached her official 7th month on July 23. The doctor said that at 7 months that she could start eating puffs. So..I tried on Saturday, and everyday until she actually turned 7 months. She hated them! She would make some really funny faces, and clamp her mouth shut! It was hilarious. On her official 7th month I tried again...she ate it right away. She opened her mouth, and chewed (or gummed) the puff, and proceeded to eat several more after that. I thought it was just so ironic that she waited until that exact day....

Bailey has this really cool floor blanket that some friends gave to her. We use the blanket all the time for her to play on. One side of the blanket has large colored spots on it. Recently Bailey has realized that they are on the blanket, and I think that she thinks they are toys. She tries to grab them out of the blanket, and will get up on her hands, and then try to eat them. She "talks" to them, and "screams" at them. It is so funny to watch her get frustrated at the spots that wont come out of the blanket.

She is still doing really well with her eating as well. She has liked everything that I have fed her except for peas...she really does not like peas. I have attached a video of her eating. If you listen closely you will hear her saying "mmmmm" once she gets the food in her mouth...so funny! The video is sideways..sorry..I didn't realize that I couldn't rotate the video.

No comments: