Well, Bailey finally got her 1st tooth! She has been working on it for a while now. On Thursday we could see the teeth just under the surface of the gum line. All day we watched, and nothing really happened. She didn't sleep well on Thursday night at all. We were up most of the night, and I couldn't figure out what was wrong. At 2:00 in the morning I don't think my brain was fully functioning or else I would have thought teeth! Friday morning 8/1/08 the left bottom front tooth had broken the surface. We could definitely see it, and feel the little ridges. The right tooth is not far behind. I bet it will be through within the next few days. I haven't been able to snap a good picture yet, but when I do I will be sure to post it!
OK...quick update..the other tooth is through as of 9:30 on 8/3/08! So now our little angel has her two front teeth!
No comments:
Post a Comment