Friday, August 29, 2008

Crawling....almost.....





Bailey has almost reached the point of crawling. She gets up on all fours..rocks back and forth, and then falls on her belly. She can "army" crawl really well. I have attached a quick video of her "crawling"...it is so funny! She is also getting around really well in her walker..I attached a new video of her "walking" as well. She is growing fast, and really likes to talk. We think that she has said "mamama" and "dadada" but don't think that she really knows what she is saying. She makes all kinds of noises, and loves to chat with her toys. I know we are going to be in so much trouble when she figures out words..she will definitely be a chatter box. She is still enjoying all of her new foods..we have a lot of fun with her at meal time. She can also feed herself puffs really well now. I have attached another picture of her teeth..you can really see them well now! The other night I emptied a box of Pampers, and Bailey had so much fun with the box...funny the things that they like the most!

No comments: